Welcome new patients! Dr. Loftin is very exciting to meet you!
**Please review our COVID-19 Guidelines below prior to your visit**
Are you a new patient to our office? Please click New Patient Packet and complete your information packet. List all medications and medical history. If you have any question or concerns while completing your packet, please contact Tiffany at 361-664-8352.
There are a few ways to submit your packet.
- Fax it to 361-664-9305.
- Email it over to [email protected]
- Drop it by our office.
- Hold on to it and arrive 30 minutes prior to your visit.
For Returning Patients
Thank you for returning to our office, we have missed you!
It might be time to update your patient chart. Please click Update Patient Information Packet and complete your information packet. Follow the same instructions above to submit your packet.
On the Day of Your Visit
Please be prepared to show proper identification and all medical/dental insurance cards. We understand that "life happens", so if you need to reschedule your appointment for any reason give us a call. Because we reserve an appointment times specially for each patient, we ask that you please reschedule or cancel at least 24 hours in advance.
Things have changed a bit recently. Our main propriety is to maintain the health of our staff and our patients. We follow the guidelines set forth by the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Upon your visit, please be prepared for the following:
- All patients must have a mask.
- Call our office upon arrival to check in.
- Only the patient is allowed in treatment room.
- Our waiting room is currently closed. Guests must remain in their vehicles.
- Our main entrance is locked to eliminate any unnecessary traffic and decrease patient to patient contact.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.